Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Time




This is pictures from Jefferson!!!
Christmas here was a good time despite being away from family. I wanted to share with all the Installation Christmas tree. It was beautiful!!! We had a tree lighting party and everyone was singing Christmas Songs. It was kinda funny when we are all in uniform or in t-shirts & jeans. It hasn't been that cold here at all unlike what you there in Wichita! It is 66degrees here at 8pm at night. I am cold, but only need a light jacket.

I tried to decorate my room so I felt like it was Christmas too. I even had several Christmas cards and packages that I received here so I put them under my tree. I was even a good girl and didn't open the packages until Christmas Day.

I hope you all had a good Christmas break...and look for my next post on Monday!!!!!

Love and Miss you !!!!!

SFC Carter



No comments:

Post a Comment