Monday, January 25, 2010

USO







Since before the US entered WWII, the USO (United Service Organization) has been the bridge between the American public and the U.S. Military. In times of peace and war, the USO has consistently delivered its special brant of comfort, morale, and recreational services to the military.

Today, the USO delivers its programs and services to more than 130 locations around the world. Now I have the opportunity of going to the USO Center right here where I am. Some of the things they offer are: free internet, libraries and reading rooms, games, reading program, movie room, xbox, playstation, wii, and of our my favorite their GREAT popcorn!

It is my home away from home, everyone that works there greets you with a smile and makes you feel welcome. Anyone can volunteer there so I have decided to volunteer there as well.
I wanted to share some pictures of people here just enjoying their relaxing days here are the USO Qatar!

I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment