Monday, October 26, 2009

Swimming, Jet Skiing, & Tubing in Persian Gulf
















Last week was so busy so I decided to enjoy my Saturday and go out with some other people on a Water Sports Trip. The Army offers ways to Relax and have fun. One of those ways is this trip. I had a blast getting to know the guys and girls on this trip. We all needed this break.
I have finally started to get into the swing of things here but still miss home and I know that several others here miss home as well! We are realize we are in the same situation so we make the best out of it here. On post we have several things to do. Here are a few: any sport you guys play there we can find here too! Also we can go to eat at alot of the same places you do as well.
I haven't been off post a lot yet but when I do I will start taking pics there as well. I did make a trip off post yesterday and had to laugh as I had to cross what we in Kansas/Oklahoma would call a Cattle Guard. It is for the camels here!!! LOL
Well I had better get off and remember I miss you guys! GO JEFFERSON FALCONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment