Monday, October 12, 2009

Trip to Qatar


Me at my seat in plane & my TV Screen

Looking towards front of plane & the middle section of plane


Hi everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying the weather. I know I am here. The last three days it has been 95/75. I have been busy but doing well. My flight was a good one. It was almost 13 hours but I slept very well on the ride over. On the plan I had my town TV to watch whatever I wanted. I got to choose from over 55 movies, 75 games, tv shows, and just look at where the plane was on the map. It was a huge plane and everyone had lots of room. The pictures I have posted are of my plane ride.

When I arrived here it was pitch black and waited my ride to get to where I was going. I had two females pick me up and they took me to a few places around Doha before we even headed to base for the night. The next day I was tired but tried to get up and start doing things around here. I soon realized it was HOT HOT HOT!!!! The sun comes up at around 5am and goes down at 430pm. I am getting things in my room set up and soon will have pictures of that as well as anything you can think of. It is different here but at least I have people here that are doing the same thing I am. That always makes it easier.

Until next time you guys take care!! I MISS you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment