Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My new living quarters and office















I wanted to put some pictures of what my room and office looks like for everyone to see. I have been busy trying to get things together here. I am slowly getting things where I want them to be.

Today it is a cool 93degrees at 2:30pm our time (KS time 6:30am). I hope you are all doing well! I am missing home but trying to bring some of home with me. I did this by bringing pictures and things from home. I would love pictures, emails, or mail at anytime from anyone. I received my very first letter from one of my friends back in the states today! I was EXCITED!!!! There are days for me just to know that someone is thinking about me is what I need and to be able to see something from them helps too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice place! Reminds me somewhat of my college days only nicer. Hope you're starting to get better sleep. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete