Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi from across the world.


Just wanted to give a little update on what is going on with me. I have started work but it is keeping me busy busy busy. My hardest thing right now is trying to sleep at the right time. I am not doing very well at it. I sure miss Kansas and Jefferson!!! I wish I was still there with you all! Keep me in your thoughts and remember you can write me a letter anytime.
I have been trying to get pictures of my room and work. I will get them posted tomorrow so all can see. Remember check back tomorrow for some pictures!! I think I am going to post stuff twice a week for you guys! Once on Monday and again on Wed your time! How does that sound?!?
How about this for a hard thing for me to buy here...I can't by hairspray. . . WOW!!! And this week the average high has been 98degrees. A little hot here!
MISS YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment