Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween





This past week was busy but good. I went to a Halloween Party here and had a good time. A lot of people even dressed up and got into the spirit. I guess we are a captive crowd! We always have different things going after our work almost every night. This can include tournaments of: spades, poker, bowling, pool, darts, & bingo to name a few. We also have the USO here and they are always providing us with some sort of entertainment or activity to help us pass the time here.
I think the hardest thing for me trying to get everything done that I have to and still have time for the fun. This month is a busy one but I am sure I can make it happen.

I wanted to enclose a few of my favorite costumes from the Halloween Party here! I hope you enjoy and hope you had a GREAT Halloween too!!!

Miss everyone and always remember the fighting Men & Women that are away from home! Especially during the holidays!!!











2 comments:

  1. Funny. I could see *you* in that Twister outfit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I LOVED it! I could see me in that myself! LOL
    I need to start thinking now of a costume for next year!
    MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete