Monday, November 16, 2009

DEDICATION


wreath for DEDICATION

When I think of DEDICATION this week I tend to think of all our Veterans past, present, and future! I am amazed as I realize that I have served almost 14 years in the US Army. It seems like only yesterday that I was scared to death of what the Drill Sergeant would yell at me today. I look around at all my friends & co-workers here and just see the AMAZING dedication each day. Here we paid tribute the Veterans past, present, and future and wanted all to know that we remain DEDICATED in our mission here.

DEDICATION can be seen in each one of us each day! It helps me to remain dedicated when I know I have my friends, family, and of course Jefferson Elementary behind me the whole entire time! I can't lie and say some days are worse than others but then I look at what I am here for and know I joined the military for this exact reason.

Just remember all people need DEDICATION to achieve things big or small!
respect for our Veterans

No comments:

Post a Comment